Your Tax Declaration 2021
Taxes are duties that are levied from every natural or legal person by the federal government, the cantons, and the municipalities on the basis of their fiscal sovereignty. In principle, all taxes must therefore be paid, no matter how much a taxpayer makes use of state services. However, each person also has the opportunity to minimise their tax burden.
Benefit from the expertise of our tax advisors and optimise your tax burden – we will advise you with foresight and in a future-oriented manner. We act on behalf of your long-term future.
You can find the checklist for your tax return at the following link.
You can simply send your documents to the following address:
excent AG, Tax Declaration, Seefeldstrasse 287, 8008 Zürich
Or make an appointment at one of our locations in Zurich, Wollerau or Affoltern am Albis.
The advantages for you with excent:
- Reliable & professional
- 30 years of experience in all German-speaking cantons
- Fair and transparent prices
- You have the same personal contact person every year
- We will archive your documents free of charge for the next 10 years
- Dual control principle (each tax return is checked by 2 experts)
If you have any questions, you can also reach us on +41 44 787 15 00 or by email at email@example.com.
- Swiss and international tax law
- Tax planning
- Tax returns and declarations
- Representation before tax authorities
- Income and capital tax
- Withholding tax
- Special taxes
- Inheritance taxes
- Tax optimisation
- Voluntary declarations
Income tax is a tax levied on income and is one of the most important sources of revenue for the state.